Having been brought by divine grace to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and to follow after Him, we do now, relying upon the gracious help of the Holy Spirit, joyfully covenant with one another as follows:
1. We will work and pray for unity of the Spirit within the members of the body, always practicing forgiveness, pursuing reconciliation, and refusing to participate in gossip.
2. We will walk together in love toward one another, exercising an affectionate care and committing to watch over one another, and faithfully admonishing one another when the occasion arises.
3. We will not forsake the assembling together of the saints.
4. We will not neglect to pray for ourselves and for one another.
5. We will seek to disciple those under our care and by a pure and loving example seek to lead others to faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We will delight in one another’s joy and endeavor with tenderness and sympathy to bear one another’s burdens and sorrows.
7. We will seek, by the power of the Holy Spirit, to live carefully in the world, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, recognizing that we have a special obligation to lead a new and holy life.
8. We will work together for the continuance of the ministry in this church, as we sustain its doctrines, its ordinances, its worship, and its discipline.
9. We will contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of this ministry, the expenses of this church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the Gospel throughout the world.
10. We will, if we move from this church body, as soon as possible unite with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen.